quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2016

If SNAPCHAT FILTERS 👻 were "In Real Life" makeup tutorial just went up on my YouTube channel! The direct link is in my bio. Please check it out, I did my version of three of the popular filters brought to life. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ 👄👀 If you want the "Lips as your eyes" filter IRL, just go rip off some flesh and add tape it to your eyeballs! This is the PART 2 to my video last week, enjoy! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ✖️USING: @jeffreestarcosmetics Redrum & Doll Parts Velour Liquid Lipsticks @makeupgeekcosmetics Contour Powders & Corrupt / Cherry Cola eyeshadows @mehronmakeup Paradise Body Paints / Liquid Latex & Stage Blood @rcmamakeup VK #11 palette foundation shades @sigmabeauty FX brushes @kryolanofficial Clown White Supracolor by jordanhanz


via Instagram http://ift.tt/22wUDen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário