quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2016

There is no other way I would rather have spent my 23rd birthday than proudly accepting an award from #peertopeer in honor of my efforts and successes at fundraising for #diabetesawareness, through #madeulookforacure, donated to the #americandiabetesassociation. Thank you not only to Peer to Peer and #Blackbaud for this incredible award and honor, but also to everyone who has supported #madeulookforacure for these past years, and for those who will support my Diabetes team this year. I cannot thank you enough, and cannot express how much your donations, education, and sharing helps not only me, but Diabetics around the world. I hope to continue to inspire others that no matter how old you are, nor what battles you may be facing, never to let anything or anyone stand in your way to following your dreams, or making a difference in this world. I love you guys. by creativeboss


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Rrvklp

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário