segunda-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2016

MARCH 2ND, I will be releasing my first "SUPER short film," on #http://ift.tt/1Ml2Kgm! Yes, yes, this IS the video that I had the opportunity to work with a film crew on a bit back! 😆 I will be able to say more once it's uploaded, but I can say that through this experience, I know I have found an additional passion within making shorts, and hope to one day make a film. One step at a time, one day at a time. I have been wanting to do short stories for a very long time now, and to have the opportunity to make this happen.. I am just so grateful. I CANNOT wait to upload this, and just ask that you take a second to watch, and when it's up, if you enjoy it, please share it with others who may love it as well. YES, this is a teaser photo, but mostly because I can't contain my excitement to release this video, and I need to talk about it, or I'll lose my mind. by creativeboss


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1ne6eLS

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário