terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2015

Although the #madscientist isn't a #complicated #makeup look, makeup for me is about making things in life NOT complicated. Life itself is full of craziness, ups and downs, really great days, and really ugly, horrible days. This character is one of my favorites to be. That is, and always has been.. Always will be... What makeup is about for me. I love to be theatrical, I love to act, and I love to be something of my imagination. My worries have always melted away when I'm able to use my creativity and channel different emotions to become different characters. You see in movies where people scream to let out their emotions, my characters are MY outlet. My makeup isn't about being the best, showing off, or even making things complicated. My makeup, and my characters are my life. They're my creations and my love.. My heart, soul, and craziness. I'm happy to be able to share my world with so many incredible people that support me. Thank you so much. #creativityiswhoiam by creativeboss


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1eFDE2P

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário